Studio Name: Barclasion Music
Location: Dover, FL
Key Crew: Rick Barclay
- Music for TV - "America's Most Wanted" TV Show and Dateline NBC
- Music for film - "The Prankster"
- Radio Play - "One" and "God Doesn't Want a Robot" played on Christian stations in Florida, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Album projects - Debbie Paulsen "Kids Raise in Praise"; Marty Angiulli, "The Dash of Life", "Faces of Christmas", Burnard Scott, "Heart of a Poet", Jennifer Briggs, "Courage", Rick Barclay,"Winds of Change"
- TV Commercials - work for clients such as Six Flags, Thrifty Car Rental, Pizza Hut, the NRA and Oklahoma Tourism, among others.
- Documentaries - "Oklahoma" - shown on the History Channel and TNN
- Misc. credits - include music for Microsoft and Ripley's House of Wax Museums; numerous songwriter demos
Mixers: Eurorack Pro 16 channel keyboard mixer
Monitors: Tannoy Reveal Active, Beyerdynamic DT250 Headphones, Sony MDR7506 Headphones
Amplifiers: Behringer HA4600 Headphone Amp
Recorders: Sony Cassette Deck
Outboard Gear: Joemeek ThreeQ compressor/eq, dbx 163x
Softsynth Plugins: Sample Tank 2XL, Prosonus Orchestral Collection, BFD Drums, Reason 2.5, Soft Cell Samples, Synth One by McDSP
Effect Plugins: Joemeek Plug-ins, Bomb Factory, McDSP studio bundle, Convolution Reverb, Master Verb and Various Digi-design Plug-ins,
Microphones: Audio Technica AT4033a, Sure Beta 52A Bass Drum mic, Sure SM58, Sure SM57 (2)
Keyboards/Samplers/MIDI: Kurzweil PC1x, Roland JV1080, Proteus 1, Roland D50, Korg DW8000, Mico Moog synthesizer, MOTU MidiExpress XT
Computer: Apple G5/1.87 dual processor with 2 gigs of RAM, Lacie External Hard Drive
Software: Pro Tools 7.4LE, Finale '05, Toast, label making programs
Instruments: Pearl drum set, Ventage 1980 Ludwig Visalite drum set, D-drum set,Fender Bass, Strat guitar, Guitar Research T64RS Amplifier
Power Conditioning: Furman PL-8 Conditioner (2)